Monday 13 July 2009

Buying or Selling a Home? Don’t forget the Virtual Tour!

Remember when we used to call front desk and make a hotel reservation? Today, when I book a room, I never talk to anybody. I just go online and start searching hotels and prices. A cheap fee is important, but not less important are photos and virtual tours. When I book a hotel, I want to see the place, feel the lobby, and have a virtual swim in the pool. If a hotel has lots of photos and a good price – I’d probably book it right away. And I’m not alone… Turns out that 99% of consumers prefer virtual tours and lots and lots of photos, but not only while booking a hotel.

Did you know that 87% of home buyers search for real estate online? Do you think that one photo of a living room will persuade a buyer to come over? Not likely… Just like in the hotel business, giving a customer a virtual showcase is probably the most obvious requirement in real estate. Virtual tour saves buyers and sellers time, while providing a convenient and secure transaction.


Now you can enjoy the benefits of a virtual tour if you log on to www.fivetownsrealtor.com and have a private, 360 tour, anywhere in the Greater Five Towns of Long Island, including Cedarhurst, Woodmere, North Woodmere, Woodsburgh, Lawrence, Hewlett, Inwood and the eastern end of Far Rockaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment